Monthly Archives: June 2016
Are you struck for some unique and new photography ideas? Well, this is a common problem faced by many amateur photographers. They love to click, but don’t know what to capture! If you are one of those, bored of capturing the same scenes, then here are some classic and creative photography ideas for you.
Creative Photography Techniques
Capture an Action
Most photos are still pictures, but this time get some action snaps. Actions happen and an ordinary human eye will just miss out, so, why not capture the same! Capturing such actions is a great idea. Saw the way a stone thrown in water travels inside? Then, just capture it and have a nice snap. You can also take such a pic by throwing a stone or a small object in a huge vessel. Or how about bullets piercing a bottle filled with water? Try and capture such actions and have a good collection.
Explore the Zoom-in
You might have restricted the zoom-in option for faces and far-away objects, it is time to use this to have some detailed photograph of closer objects. Yes, one of the creative photography ideas is to explore this option and you are sure to have some amazing snaps in the memory card. Look for those small stones, cents, shells, flowers, butterflies, a color palette and many more such things which you might not have thought of capturing by pressing on the zoom-in button and have classic snaps.
Monochromatic Photography Theme
What’s your idea of a monochromatic photograph? Black and white photography? Well, that’s right and definitely what most of you think. But, black and white photography is not all. Monochrome is a photography theme which means ‘of one color’. What this ‘one color’ is, completely depends up to your choice, it can be red, black, violet, green, yellow or just any color. Ever wondered how classy a photograph would look in shades of a single color?
Shoot at Different Time
There’s no need to explain the difference in view of a mountain range in early morning and during the late evenings. So, got an idea? Capturing the same object, place or view at different time of a day is definitely one of the best photography ideas. Night photography is something that you would just love to do again and again. Those colors, shadows and shades, which are nowhere during the daytime can be seen during the dark nights giving you some extremely beautiful snaps.
While you can always try the aforementioned creative photography ideas, don’t forget to explore your interest areas to click some unique photographs. If you love those speedy racing bikes or cars, just capture them. If capturing emotions is what you love, you can definitely get a lot of good snaps. One of the fun photography ideas is to click an object in various angles, no need to mention the funny upside down pictures! Other creative techniques like time-lapse photography, still life photography can also be considered to complete your collection of out-of-the-box photographs.
No doubt in the fact that now the industry of publishing went through a massive change and made the presence of product photography services even more valuable.
The world of online shopping is now in the craze, and so almost all online outlets are in need of product images for the quick attraction of the potential customers. Excellent quality Product Photography can give a new boost to the online stores making it an instant hit in the mind of the people.
Product photographers are open for work with businesses of any sizes. Their main motto is to showcase the product of the company with appealing imaginary. The expert photographers in this category conduct shoot for apparel, accessories, furniture, home wares, industrial and hardware product, packaging and what not.
Be it any product these photographers can make it stand unique in the competitive era. Here are a few important facts about the photography service that helps one to know about its importance.
What’s the secret behind the hiring of a Product Photographer?
The question is very tricky. As most of us know the minimal application of camera then why don’t we get the photographs clicked by on our own and use for product promotion? Why make investments on the specialized Product Photographer? The main reason behind it is that a product photographer is specially trained to make a right application of light and shade enhances the primary key features of the product so that it can appeal the eyes of the customer.
What are the right areas for making application for product photography?
What we use and what we buy for a special occasion or even for daily use, all are products and so the presence of product photography is everywhere in our life. Businesses make use of product photography for branding materials, in magazine ads, website display and also for sharing on all social media platforms for promotion.
Ways to find the best Product Photographer:
If you are looking for only the best product photographer for you then, in that case, keep one mandatory point on a note. A good product photographer will have a strong presence both offline as well as online. Just with few clicks of your mouse you can reach them. Give a check on the displayed portfolio of the assignments which they have completed so far.
Feel free to enquire about the specialization they had in product photography. Some may be good in outfit product photography and some may be good in furniture photography or may be in something else. Check his/ her knowledge about light treatment for this particular photography as that’s important.
Asking for referrals will be a great idea for finding the right expert for Product Photography Services.
LIQUID PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO’s is one of the best photography firms having huge expertise in product photography. This firm takes every needed arrangement to set the product carefully under perfect light to highlight every feature of the product to create an appeal in the minds of the viewers.
Things will turn in your favour when you hire the best photographer for your products.
Not everyone is familiar with the latest photography techniques, and when you add high-end digital cameras in the mix, you can expect issues to arise. And who says that you need to be an expert like Martin Klimas, Nigel Barker, Jill Greenberg, or any other famous photographer to take beautiful pictures. You can just as well be an amateur and still get the best pictures possible. How, you ask? The first step to taking workable pictures is by understanding your camera. Whether your camera is the latest model with innumerable features or is an older model from few years, you have to familiarize yourself with it.
Taking group photographs isn’t different than taking portrait, still, or landscape photographs. Regardless of the number of people, you can capture images that are natural, pleasant, and elegant. In this article, we are going to give you some tips for indoor and outdoor photography that will enhance the images tenfold.
Tips for Indoor and Outdoor Photography
Imagine that you and your family (or friends) are gathered for a special occasion and you wish to capture this moment forever. You grab the camera and start clicking pictures. But somewhere down the line, the light is too bright or dull, you can’t capture the angles correctly, and/or you are confused with all the different features on the camera.
The point to remember is that everything lies in the facial expressions. Whether you click pictures inside the house or somewhere outside, the secret to liven up the images is in everyone’s faces. When you focus on them, rather than the background, you end up clicking the best pictures. Now, I don’t mean that a background doesn’t count. But the point is, you don’t always have to focus on the background. For an amateur photographer, concentrating on the subjects’ faces is very crucial. Once you have mastered this art, you can move on to other details of pictures and features your camera has to offer.
- First of all, using natural light is the best way to capture vibrant images. Yes, it does sound ironic but it’s the truth. Using the flash has its own benefits and it is quite tempting to use them indoors as well. Which is why, try taking pictures with the light coming from the windows and doors. Have everyone stand in such a way so that the light falls directly on their faces.
- Second of all, pick backgrounds that are easy to work with. A plain wall, a couch, a table, or even a computer desk with as little clutter as possible will work in your favor. When there are less things to get distracted by, the focus stays on the people in the images. You want to accentuate the people in the images and not the background.
- With large groups, using a tripod is the best way to avoid shaky images. This is one of the most important tips for beginners; whether the images are being taken indoors or outdoors. With a tripod, you will spend less time deleting shaky images and more time clicking pictures.
- Always take 2 to 3 shots of the same poses so while editing, you can select the best one. With large groups, you are bound to get certain shots with someone’s eyes closed, a person looking away from the camera, people yawning, making weird faces, etc. So instead of wasting the images, you can delete the ones that aren’t perfect and select the ones that are.
- Always read the instructions that come with the camera. The different features like ISO, shutter speed, white balance, light sensitivity, and camera modes are provided for a reason. Experiment with the features and see what results you get.
- The light is your best friend here. While clicking outdoor pictures, you have enough light to capture the images without having to use the flash. However, you need to be aware of the direction of the light, where the group is standing, and is there any light falling directly over the camera lens. Of course, with practice, you will understand the difference and how you (the photographer) need to position yourself to get perfect images possible.
- Many times, you will notice that the faces in the images are coming a bit dark, even after you’ve used the natural light effect. Here, what you can do is use the reflecting light technique. Using sunlight or the reflection from a white wall works wonders. This way, even with an open sky and the possibility of darker faces, the reflecting lights will brighten everyone’s faces in those images.
- You can either use a point and shoot camera or try your hand at using a DSLR camera. Of course, the results will be poles apart because of the advanced features provided in DSLR cameras. However, the images will be remarkable nonetheless.
- Don’t use sideways or downward angles while taking group photographs. Here, you can use a tripod or hold the camera in such a way that your hands are not moving involuntarily. The images need to be centered so that the group’s photographs come clean. Also, it’s alright if you can’t include the sky along with the people. Outdoor photographs don’t necessarily require the sky background in them.
While you’re taking group photographs or any other photographs for that matter, practice, practice, and more practice. Keep experimenting with your camera, try different backgrounds, and see what results you get. The more you get familiar with your camera, the better chances you have to get amazing images.
There is no easy way out to clicking good pictures as most would think. It is not something that you can learn only in a studio or with the assistance of great photographers. Good pictures are all about having the ability to see the possibility of a good frame and also being in the right place at the right time. Most fantastic photographs are rarely planned. Given below are some useful photography tips that can give you great results.
How to take Good Shots
It doesn’t always matter if you have the latest model of the camera or the leading brands in the market. Whenever you are deciding upon the subject or the moment you come across some very exciting element in nature, look out for the area around the subject. It may be nature photography you are interested in, and having a cluttered background around your subject can actually cause it to merge rather than create an emphasis about what you want to portray through the picture.
Is it not necessary that one should use a flash only at night. In photography, a flash is useful on cloudy days when it can to throw some light onto the subject. Photographs that are clicked in bright sunlight can cause harsh shadows on the face, and this would definitely not flatter any person. In such cases, use the flash to even out the harsh light on the object, which would also result in better clarity of the picture.
It is not always compulsory to keep your subject at the center of the frame. This is one very useful photography tip; having your subject off center can help to create some dynamic and very interesting compositions. You will need to visualize a grid which would help you in planning a better composition.
Develop the skills of using lines within the composition. You need to develop an eye to see geometrical patterns within the frame. The use of curves, diagonals, and straight lines can help to create an added element of interest for any picture.
Study the direction of light and how it can help to enhance your subject. Harsh light is a strict no no for portraits. Refer to the works of great photographers and study the distribution of light. Use soft lighting for people photographs. For landscapes, long shadows and photographs that are clicked in the early morning hours and late evenings can give dramatic results.
If you are looking to understand how to take good pictures, you need to realize one basic thing. It all depends on your power of observation. When you are out clicking photographs, you can also observe and hunt for some reflections and shadows that can help to add depth to an otherwise boring structure or backdrop.
Having everything in focus may not always work wonders for you. At times, you can have your subject in focus and keep the background slightly blurred. This is possible through the use of different apertures settings, and you can know more about the manual settings once you refer to the camera guide.
It is definitely up to the photographer to use his/her skills to the best of their ability. Following the basic rules can help you get the best possible frames. To be able to take good pictures also depends upon the extent to which you develop your skills. Ensure that you refer to the latest trends in photography and be up-to-date with the developments as well. And of course, be creative.